Beds: 2Baths: 2m²: 170
Single Family Home
State of the art House on Lake Chapala, San Juan Cosala Jalisco Mexico.
Come and enjoy this beautiful property with breathtaking views in a Gated Community the Racquet Club. You won’t miss a thing. With a glass of wine on your hand you can enjoy the stunning sunsets. Get up and enjoy a cup of coffee with amazing sunrises and views of the lake and mountain from every single corner. You will have it all.
This four thousand square feet house is completely remodeled with all the amenities you can imagine. With 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, swimming pool, stunning land escaping and a unique design with an amazing taste. It is a combination of chic Mexican style with Mexican Mayan culture. Everything is custom made. Brand new kitchen with brand new appliances, water filters through the whole house and water purifier with ultraviolet light (UV light) to drink and for the refrigerator. Industrial gas stove with 6 burners, dishwasher and microwave. Custom made cabinets and pantry. Custom made dining table made of Parota wood which is known in Mexico for the beautiful colors and unique details. Custom made chandelier, with a background of Mayan art design wall.
The living room is design with a Custom made Mayan Wall, custom made Mayan ornaments, and brand new furniture. All the beds are custom made with brand new mattresses and bedding.
– 4 gigantic bedrooms and a dent for office or an extra bedroom.
– 5 and half baths with granite counter tops.
– Summing pool.
– Brand new kitchen with granite counter tops.
– Brad new dining room
– Water filters through the whole house and water purifier (Reverse osmosis with UV light)
– Wine storage
– Cookware for large parties and so on.
Massive living room with a fire place
– Laundry room with brand new washer and dryer.
– Two car garage.
– TV setting
– Wi-Fi through the whole house
– Brand new water heaters on demand
Free amenities Included:
– Housecleaning once a week
– Gardener and pool man once a week
– Phone and internet
– TV cable (Shaw broadband) Canadian broadcasting. English language.
– Free access to the Club:
o Classes of water aerobics
o Small gym
o Clay tennis courts – small fee may be required
o Pickle ball courts – small fee may be required
o Hard court tennis courts – free
o Free access to the Olympic pool.
o Access to the Dog Park and walking/running path.
o Free access to the potluck every first Friday of the month.
– Gas is not included (The gas tank has be full depending on the usage)
– Electricity not included (The electric bill is due every 2 months).
– The community has two amazing restaurants with amazing views within walking distance.